We use infrared imaging to locate and document thermal anomalies inside and outside your home.
By helping property owners identify potentially dangerous and costly problems we can save you unnecessary expenses.
Our infrared baseline survey provides crucial information about the performance of an existing building, serving as a benchmark for tracking the integrity and performance of its different systems over time.
We then prepare a simple report to guide you to remedies for your building problems.
Work With Proven, Professionals
See Our Staff's Credentials
Our Certifications / Licenses / Certificates
• Home Energy Rater – Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET)
• Certified Residential Energy Auditor – National Conference of Building Codes and Standards
• Certified Well & Septic Inspector – Registered Evaluator for Sewage Disposal and Water Supply Systems with the Macomb County Health Dept.
• Certified American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) Member
• Flir Certificate in Building Sciences, Level I and Level II experience
• Refrigeration/AC Operator’s License – City of Detroit, Dept. of Bldgs. & Safety Engineering
Our Experience - Let it Work For You
• Radon Measured Operator – University of Illinois
• Licensed Michigan Builder
• Disaster Inspector – Federal Emergency Management Associations (FEMA)
• Past Real Estate Agent
• Building Engineer for Hi-Rise Buildings and Office Parks
• Property Manager for over 1 million sq. ft. of commercial property
• Environmental Risk Assessment – ASHI
• Mold Assessment – Hometest and ASHI
• Gas Furnace Inspection Techniques – ASHI
• Inspecting properties since 1981
Our Staff's Accomplishments
• L.E.E.D. Accredited Professional & Green Rater – The United States Green Building Council (USGBC) through Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (L.E.E.D.) Program
• 8,000+ pre-sale property inspections & 3,000+ energy audits/ratings
Why should I choose this company?
We are vendor neutral, you choose the contractor. Insulation companies sell you insulation; heating contractors sell you a new furnace; window companies……
We have nothing to sell you except quick and painless identification of your problem and recommendations for resolution. That's it!
What Can You Expect?
We do the following:
• Document and record for future reference location of studs and insulation.
• Identify air leakage energy losses.
• Reduce heating and cooling energy losses.
• Detect poor electrical connection, overloaded circuits and other electrical imbalances.
• Locate missing, improperly installed, wet or damaged insulation in walls, floors and ceilings.
• Locate the source of water leaks without damaging your home